Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Writing is a passionate thing..

Tuesday morning, early morning that is. I can't seem to sleep. I'm exhausted but yet these eyes are wide open. BTW I live in Las Vegas, NV now. I have been here for about 5 months. & I am hoping this will not be a permanent living situation because I belong in California. My family is there and plus the weather is awesome!! anyway, I'm apartment shopping. I'm looking for a 2 bedrm condo that has amenities like a pool, fitness center ect. I figured if I'm going to live here I mine as well get a place that I can enjoy. So when I find one I will post pictures of it. As far as life goes, it can be better. I miss my family a lot which is a major constant reason I don't like it here. I have my moments of hating. Ok my eyes are shutting so I am hitting the sack. Blog a va!

No comments:

Post a Comment