Friday, April 24, 2009

MY ROC ( :

THIS IS AN UNFINISHED STORY I WROTE LONG AGO..ENJOY JEHEEHE CAUSE I DID
<----&& THIS IS MY BABEH..HE IS SOOO DREAMY [sigh]
CH I
Met him at Toyota which he serviced my car. I've stumble upon him a few times and hv noticed how handsome he is. Figured he was the age of 19, i didn't budge. But when time came along & finally has spoken to him my thoughts switched and suddenly became interested. His voice whispered "i think u hv a nail in ur tire". As we begin to leave, his manager Alex pulled him aside thinking is he in trouble? figures my sidekick Jan had save me the embarrassment and gotten his number. Instantly I became flushed w a red face. As days gone by he finally txted me. I initiated he take me out to dinner and he agreed. As I waited patiently for him to appear, i hear this car go vroooom & there he was. Parked and came out just as handsome as i thought. He wore this green striped shirt which my friends admired and walk to me slow motion in my mind as he said "hi". I then approached him w an introduction w my family and a shot had been taken to loosen him…Or myself. We proceeded to dinner at Ra and ate sushi. As the alcohol took place, I began to feel more comfortable speaking to him about myself. We then exchanged our lives in a 5 min review. We headed bk as the night began to fall. Arrived to Justine's house and drank some more. I felt fine & he was spinning. I asked "are you ok" his face said it all. Written by his expression he was in drunk mode. He then fleeted as he urged to get home. I wondered if I scared him..

CH II
Hrs went by since we departed. i waited for his txt and magically received one saying he is home & has an interview w his boys. Then replied him w a gnite. Moments flew as I haven't heard from him. I started to tremble thinking maybe i was too foolish to believe he would like me. My maintenance light went on as it was an invitation to meet w him again. I came by his work and to my surprise he assisted to help me. He suggested it was the sensor in my tire that is setting the light on. He drove the car away as he worked on the cause. His sweetness greeted me as my scion came bk so fresh and cleaned. All for me? i thought. he had washed it and vacuumed inside. My heart fell and thanked him for doing that for me. He was like superman as he presented me w the nail. He said "it was a nail I couldn't find the first time" I should've kept it, I thought but I was too shy to say a word. Again I was about to leave him, I wanted to ask him to hang out but my nervousness stalled me. He took off. My cousins pleaded to ask him out, I wouldn't agree because I thought he wasn't in it like me. I had to, so I called & asked him to see a movie w me. He said YES I smiled as I invited to take him. picked him up at denker st in carson and reached our destination; AMC. We picked House Bunny as our first movie. It started later so we ate at Island's. Got to know him a bit more and noticed he adds peeper to his ketchup also. Is he just like me i thought. He is, as he asked if i was copying him. Something in common, an unusual common trait. We finished and went bk to watch the movie. We laughed hysterically.

1 comment:

  1. i wanna know the rest of the story!! lol. im a werido for cutey stories lol.

    ReplyDelete