Friday, April 24, 2009

BROKE but in SCHOOL







This is my supplies for SCHOOL . The first picture are my doll heads I get to create my imaginative talent ( : on. The other two are a mess of things I had to organized.
Basically, everyday I hv to drag these items w me in this luggage bag that hv NO wheels! ugh wouldn't you think after 100 yrs in business [Marinello] they would come up w a bag to drag sheesh So I look like a tourists walking the streets trying to get to class in time w this huge bag cementing me slowly.
Overall I LOVE it!! it's the best decision I've made so far. I hope one day .. someday .. I will hv my own salon. I can't wait.
Thus far, I've made it and hv been in school a month. Being burnt w the most difficult haircurler ever! smacked in the face and cracked a clip w my doll [tried to get her head off the pole] && almost cut my fingers .. I made it!! I hope to graduate and get licensed in Aug 2010. Then go to school again for theatrical make-up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thedda, It's Rana(Ms) i just cross by your blog and found out it's interesting... yoú're seem a busy girl huh... but your life seem wonderful.

    ReplyDelete