Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tues Blah

SAGI HOROSCOPE
It may seem as if someone's unwillingness to follow through on a commitment makes your life more difficult. It's hard to trust others now, because you are fairly certain that they'll just let you down. You grow more sullen throughout the day and may even pick a fight with someone you love in an attempt to express your frustration. Instead of taking your fears out on someone else, look within for your answers.

Kkae, so now I hv trust issues eh? .. I do. Crazy how some things said are right on the crosshair. I js hope I don't lash out on someone & find it within me instead ( ;


QUOTE OF THE DAY
Whoever ceases to be a student has never been a student. - George Iles

Which is absolutely TRUE!! I ceased for a vry looong time & now I'm a beauty nerd ( :


WORK WEATHER
52°F
Current: Mostly CloudyWind: SW at 0 mph

The reason why I'm x's 10 tired...ugh SPRING where are thou?


Ok soo today I'm feeling under the weather. I need sleep pronto & any floor will basically do. My life consumes an 8 hr work shift & then 5 more hrs in school. I hv this little reeses of 30 mins to say HI & BYE to my love. Then at 10:30P I'm free to sleep. Actually, I retired from anywhere to 12A to 2A. Which is my favorite time of the day .. I get to relax & be right nxt to this hubba man.


This wkend ima do a thrift day. I've decided to spend my money wisely. Since economy is poor & tax escalated me to brokeness, Ima indulge myself in some negotiating. Plus spring/summer clothing is no swift. Pretty much js need to drape a body & let the breeze hit ur skin [ahh can't wait *wink]. The only problem is I tan easily & my face is the first to look burnt. Sunscreen do me justice pls!



Out of subject..But I want a BUNNIE! My ma calls me rabbit & Thedaski so now I wanna get one & name it after me. Isn't it adorable?






This week in, I'm learning about haircoloring. I can't wait to paint & express my talent on my doll head. I've been waiting for this module to come so I can color me a peekaboo ( : EXCITING!




BLAHing

As I sit here in my work station .. [lovely isn't it?] I ponder and dose off everytime. I'm thinking I need to poster something appealing to get me interested. For a lot of reasons, this time of the day is when I am most exhausted. & it ain't pleasing my face any also diva. I js cannot wait for the clock to strike 3:57P.



1 comment:

  1. ohhh hair coloring! i say take advantage of it on fridays while your on the color module because once your done with the color module, you wont be able to color your hair until you get to our floor or come over for service^^ so i say this your chance to get your color on luv.

    ReplyDelete