Friday, May 1, 2009

MAY i .. have him bk please


Today is May & I still miss my lovely brother Balong. xoxo RIP








It's almost 9 months since I've seen my brother. I MISS him so much!! I wished he was here to bug me into plucking his eyebrows & cleaning his ear. Today is his GF 22nd bday & I admire her sooo much. She is so strong & I love her dearly. & I know in my heart that my brother is watching over us. He is my beautiful angel ( :
I love him & it's not the same w/o him around. It's so different. Like, I feel he's js gone for a moment & will be coming home soon. I think it's because he lives in my heart & he will never be forgotten. Can't wait to visit him this wkend so I can ramble about all the things that I've encounter for the wk.
LOVE YOU BALONG <3

2 comments:

  1. awww. tay tay.

    it pretty hard. i know how you feel. i lost my closest auntie and i still feel shes around making jokes and laughing. but they are in a much better, sweeter place^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. How the feeling is missing someone who's not around... it's kinda hurt, Rana

    ReplyDelete